Universal Data Models, LLC
Universal Data Models, LLC (UDM) helps organizations integrate their information, systems and people and develop the highest quality data models in the shortest period of time with our services, training, consulting and library of re-usable, template data models. Over the past 12 years, we have helped so many clients substantially reduce the time and costs of their data modeling efforts, via our unique industry data models and “Universal Data ModelsTM” and “Universal Patterns for Data ModelingTM”.
You are at the right site if you are seeking an efficient and quality approach to data modeling, data integration, data architecture, data strategy, or if you are seeking a practical way to develop integrated information to help your organization.
UDM was founded by Len Silverston, the bestselling author of The Data Model Resource Book, and he continues to work through UDM to help organizations jump-start, customize and implement Universal Data Models, as well as develop integrated solutions via his books, articles, training, consulting and generic and industry data model repositories and methods.
Our services apply to any type of data management and data modeling effort, whether it is for an enterprise data model, application, master data management, data warehousing, data mart design or other data management effort.
- August 20, 2013, 'Mastering BI With Best Practice Architectures and Data Models' by Len Silverston and Claudia Imhoff, The Data Warehouse Institute, San Diego
- October 1-14, 2103, Seminars Throughout Australia, The Data Warehouse Institute and DAMA
- October 23, 2013, 'There is a Magic Bullet: Leveraging Personal Relationships for BI/SW Success' by Len Silverston, The Data Warehouse Institute, Boston
- October 24, 2013, 'Mastering BI With Best Practice Architectures and Data Models' by Len Silverston and Claudia Imhoff, The Data Warehouse Institute, Boston
- November 18, 2013, 'Key Ingredients and Human Dyanmics on How to be Successful in Data Governance' by Len Silverston, Data Governance Winter Conference, Ft. Lauderdale
- December 2-6, 2013, Public and Client Seminars Throughout South Korea
- View All Events >